Monday, July 28, 2008

ST.GEORGE 2008!!! .

This was a sweet surprise my Best Friend's came over to give me Breakfast before i went to take the A.C.T test and it was really scared to take! So when they walk in with food in there hands i was about to cry and it was really sweet of them to do that for me! It was the same Day when we went to St. George.



We stopped to go see Ryan and he took us to a really good barbecue place called Wallaby's in Utah! Man it was really good....... it was really fun we took the boat down to St.George! there was a place to go boating


Cousin's and sister annie




when we go to St.george we have to go to our favorite place's like the pizza factory , famous daves, Chuch-A-Rama , in n out and iceberg as you see here in the picture!




more cousin's

It was really fun to go see Les Miserables











1 comment:

Denise Rigby said...

Emily,
I'm so glad you updated your blog with all the fun places we've been this summer! Now you'll have to update again with the Florida trip.
That was really fun. Hey, how about finding a picture with your mom in it. I seem to take all the pictures and no one knows that I went on the trip too! ha ha
Love, Mom