Monday, July 20, 2009

The weekend moving down to snow!!! :)

The weekend with my parents and my little sister moving me into my apartment in Ephraim! we stop to see my brother in Provo, it was so much fun!


Me In front of the Snow College Sign! yay.......





My apartment that I'm staying at for 2 mouths in Ephraim!



I love you so much and this picture! thanks for coming down to movie me in ,it was so much fun!




I hear this stream right outside my window, it is so smoothing when I go to seep every night, it is so pretty!








this is some of my roommate that I just meant when I was moving in! Morgan right, kayelinda and me! they where just leaving to go to class!



just saying good bye to home sweet home and leaving to go to Utah!


we stop to see my big brother in Provo, it was so much fun to see him.... this is our favorite spot to see Ryan at jcw's!




we stoped at this park in orem, it was so cool and pretty....








Me In front of the Manti temple! is is so pretty....













seeing the manti temple for the first time! it is so beautiful...

2 comments:

Denise Rigby said...

Looking back at these pictures bring so many sweet memories. I love that you had such a great time at Snow College. I really love Ephraim, Utah. The people we met there were so friendly. Hopefully you can go down again next summer. Love, mom

Denise Rigby said...

I loved being at the Manti Temple. What a wonderful time we had watching you perform in the Manti pageant. Love, MOM and DAD