Thursday, August 20, 2009

Disney world & My Dad's Convention in Florida!!!!

We went to Florida for my Dad's convention and had a really big hotel to stay in, it was my parents , annie and me that went. so we couldn't past up Disney world!! ha ha went to Disney World 3 half days, Hollywood, Epcot and magic kingdom. I had so much fun, thanks Dad love you! Emily:)













Epcot Day!!!








this ride I hated man it made us a little sick after , forgot what it was called!







Japan!!!!


Getting funnel Cake!!!! Yummy :)





we thought it was a big thick of better on top but it was really Ice Cream!!! Man it was good!



My favorite place, Italy!!!!















China!!!











Mexico!!!



Trying on Minnies Ears!!!






My favorite ride!!!




3 comments:

Denise Rigby said...

Hey Em!! love all the pics and im so glad you found that mickey mouse glove because ive always wanted one thanks alot!!:) Love you so much your the best sis ever. Love Annie

Logan and Lisa said...

How fun Em! Wish we could have been with you guys. Maybe next time we can go when Ella's a little older.

Denise Rigby said...

I really enjoyed Epcot. The space ride was a little to be desired. I could of gone on soaring all night long. It was just like we were flying. love, mom