Monday, March 28, 2011

Lots and lots of fun

I have moved home from my cute apartment that I was in for six months but I’m still working hard at the homestead. Everyone is so nice!

I love my singles ward. They have so Many activities going on.

A few months ago was the ward talent show. I was in it. I did a talent with this other girl in my ward. We danced to sway with me on just dance 2 of the wii. I was being creative and thought it was a good idea. It was way fun, and everyone loved it. My best friends come to see it and also videotaped it. I was really happy they came. I'm so blessed to have good friends. I tried putting the video on here but for some add reason it won’t download.







3 comments:

Denise Rigby said...

It was so fun seeing that you updated your blog. Loved your outfit for your talent show in your singles ward..You are a great dancer and it was so funny. I'm just glad we finally found the green formal. It was the finishing touch. The parties are becoming a hit in your ward. I'm so happy for you and all that you are accomplishing in your life. So proud of you sweetheart! LOVE MOM

Melanie said...

Loved the "Sway With Me" routine! You are beautiful Emily!

Lisa said...

It looks like you guys had such a good time at the talent show. You looked so cute.